| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pontotoc, Ms in February is cool at 5.9 °C (42.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.3 °C (31.5 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly dry. Some 126.2mm (5in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:28 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 10:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Pontotoc, Ms February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Pontotoc, Ms, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Pontotoc, Ms:
- Memphis, Tennessee, Usa - 127.8 kms (79.4 miles) NW
- Hernando, Ms, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.2 miles) NW
- Batesville W, Ms, Usa - 96.2 kms (59.8 miles) WSW
- Water Valley, Ms, Usa - 96.2 kms (59.8 miles) WSW
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 186.3 kms (115.7 miles) W
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 27.6 kms (17.1 miles) S
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 138.8 kms (86.2 miles) S
- State University, Ms, Usa - 138.8 kms (86.2 miles) S
- Jackson, Tn, Usa - 152.9 kms (95 miles) N
- Waynesboro, Tn, Usa - 123.9 kms (77 miles) NE
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 60.4 kms (37.5 miles) NE
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) SE
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) SE
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) SE