| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pontotoc, Ms in May is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry. Some 131.1mm (5.2in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Pontotoc, Ms May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Pontotoc, Ms, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Pontotoc, Ms:
- Memphis, Tennessee, Usa - 127.8 kms (79.4 miles) NW
- Hernando, Ms, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.2 miles) NW
- Batesville W, Ms, Usa - 96.2 kms (59.8 miles) WSW
- Water Valley, Ms, Usa - 96.2 kms (59.8 miles) WSW
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 186.3 kms (115.7 miles) W
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 27.6 kms (17.1 miles) S
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 138.8 kms (86.2 miles) S
- State University, Ms, Usa - 138.8 kms (86.2 miles) S
- Jackson, Tn, Usa - 152.9 kms (95 miles) N
- Waynesboro, Tn, Usa - 123.9 kms (77 miles) NE
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 60.4 kms (37.5 miles) NE
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) SE
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) SE
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) SE